Tuesday, April 28, 2009

randomtuesday

Hey check out this purse I made for one of my son's friends birthday. She is a big fan of Perry the Platypus?????
ebay stuff

This morning I had a reaction to my new med for diabetes. My bloodsugar went lower than it ever did before. I had the shakes, I was clammy but cold...it was very scary. My doc said that it was my body getting used to the lower bloodsugar and the numbers were where I needed to be... I hope it works out for the best because the label states that I should avoid prolonged periods in the sun....huh? if you know me you know that I love to be in the sun. So now I cannot have cinnamon buns and sun? That friggin sucks! Oh and I shouldn't drink cuz it can make the bloodsugar go too low. Did I say this friggin sucks? Now what will I indulge in? celery? And of course I was nagged about not exercising enough. Oh happy joy joy. Well to make lemonade (sugarfree) from these lemons....if the med brings my numbers down maybe I can have a cinnamon bun every once in awhile. We will see.

4 comments:

  1. Dang, girl! I was just telling Ryan I need to call you for another night out. Maybe beer will bring your blood sugar back up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, nothin' but Ecstasy for you then? I'm pretty sure that's safe. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm ecstasy...I have never had that. I will be taking that fab pill in a few minutes, after the kids leave (just in case I have another reaction I don't want them scared). Please stand by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - that sucks. Sorry to hear about your health woes, but that purse is awesome!

    ReplyDelete