Friday, March 13, 2009

St. Pattys Day Celebration in Baxter

Hey everyone what are you doing tomorrow night? That is if you are from around here (Fort Mill). Tomorrow night the local town of Baxter is hosting their annual St. Patricks Day Celebration. In the past they have had green beer and live music. This event offers some of the best people watching around. For instance one year one of the band members had a curly mullet. If you are someone that knows me well, you know that I have kinda of an obsession with mullets-no I do not like them as a style choice, I just get a big kick out of them. So anyways the year of the mullet band member I removed the advertisement poster from the restaurant window and asked the band member to autograph it. His girlfriend was not impressed!
If you are up to some ok music, good green beer and great people watching I will see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment